Monday, February 21, 2011

I've been busy...lol

This past week has seen a lot of new stuff for me. Two books released, Tarnished Tiaras and Cursed - The Erotic Adventures of Sidony Tassen.


Tarnished Tiaras is a collection of short stories featuring a few "princesses" you may recognize. :) A few of the stories have been featured on Everything Erotic and here, on this blog.

An author friend directed me to the artwork of J. Scott Campbell and his versions of some of the princesses I haven't attempted to rewrite were very inspiring. Stay tuned, there may be a Tarnished Tiaras II.



Anyone who follows Everything Erotic will recognize The Erotic Adventures of Sidony Tassen. A few chapters have been added, as well as the title change. I haven't decided yet whether one of the additional chapters will make an appearance on Everything Erotic. It may, because it explains a bit of what happens in the final two chapters...but then, if anyone is really interested in seeing what happened - they could purchase the entire story. Instant gratification instead of waiting months to read the chapters on the blog.


Something else that's been keeping me busy is my newfound addiction (and apparent talent) for cover design. The two shown above are my own design and I also put one together for M.K. Elliott's upcoming release of Rescued II. Day by day, I'm learning a bit more about how to use Photoshop and it's great fun.

Yesterday, I went to my monthly writer's Meetup and left with a new idea for an old story. We were given a story prompt and I think the beginning is a keeper. Now all that remains is working out the rest of the story and getting the darn thing written. Assuming I can put down my Bamboo tablet long enough, I might actually get it done.

That's this week in a nutshell. Wish me good sales...and productive writing.

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment